Starting & Running a Successful Mentoring Program for Universities and Other Organizations
May 11, 2013
Date: 11/09/2011 | Length: 1 hour | Format: Presentation & Q/A session
Join Chronus and Susan Canfield, Director of the University of Washington’s Foster School of Business, for this webinar on starting and running a mentoring program for your organization. Susan shares insider tips on how she’s put her academic mentoring program together to help current students connect with alumni for career development and networking.
This webinar presentation addressed:
- Making the business case for mentoring within the organization
- Aligning mentoring approach to the strategic learning goals of the organization
- Recruiting and retaining mentors
- Fostering strong mentoring relationships
- Managing and tuning mentoring programs once underway
About Chronus Corporation
- Chronus creates world-class interactive online mentoring and social learning environments.
- Chronus Mentor software is a leading e-mentoring solution that is used by prominent organizations worldwide to run highly successful mentoring programs.