Chronus Updates Software with New Features & Tools
July 8th, 2013 by Michelle Manson
Chronus, a leading provider of software for talent and career development, recently released a new update to its software. The new version features a host of end-user enhancements plus administrative tools. These new features will support customers “with administrative functions such as bulk matching while maintaining the fun for users with features like video profiling,” said Chief Product Officer, Praerit Garg.
New administrative tools include:
- Bulk matching – match thousands at once
- A resource section – upload pdfs and materials
- Report exports – create and send reports
The Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado has used tools such as bulk matching to successfully run three large mentoring programs.
Also included are several new features to enhance end-user experience:
- Video profiling – enhance user profiles
- Calendaring – keep track of mentor sessions
- “Mentor Offers” – mentors invite mentees to join groups