Struggling to Retain Good Employees? Create a Mentoring Program for a Win-Win Career Development Culture
October 2, 2014
View our in-depth discussion on how to create a mentoring culture that will enhance and support your employee career development programs. In this on-demand webinar, Dr. Lois J. Zachary shares her proven, three-step process for constructing a development program based on creating a culture of mentoring and corporate learning. Topics include:
- Readiness — Creating mentoring readiness for individuals, program leaders, and the corporation.
- Opportunity — Identifying and building specific opportunities to engage employees in mentoring.
- Support — Promoting the long-term health and effectiveness of your mentoring programs.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to set the stage for a culture of mentoring and learning within a company.
- The process for creating a learner-centered career development mentoring program.
- Examples of best-practice programs as further guidance.
Dr. Lois J. Zachary – President, Leadership Development Services
Lois J. Zachary, president of Leadership Development Services, is an internationally recognized expert on mentoring and has been cited as “one of the top 100 minds in leadership” today. With her bestselling books Creating a Mentoring Culture, The Mentee’s Guide and the 2012 revision of The Mentor’s Guide, five new Mentoring Excellence Pocket Toolkits, and more than 100 published articles, Zachary has created a comprehensive set of resources for promoting mentoring excellence for individuals and organizations.
Steve O’Brian – Vice President, Chronus Corporation
Steve O’Brian, Vice President of Chronus Corp., is an accomplished author and speaker on the subject of corporate mentoring. His thought leadership has been instrumental in changing the way companies approach training, mentoring and coaching. Deeply involved in software product creation, O’Brian shares his best-practice expertise through numerous articles and videos within the learning and development world.